Our UX Designers are fearless innovators truly skilled in problem solving and enthusiastic about human behavior. At -99® we create elegant useful and engaging experiences informed by research, user insights, benchmarking and data analysis to solve complex business challenges and deliver tangible results.
As our new UX Designer you will work in collaboration with cross-functional teams and the clients to help create digital products, mobile apps, e-commerce and web platforms that are functional, usable, enjoyable and accessible to audiences.
Qualification & Requirements
- Three or more years of proven experience in UX research and design.
- Able to work on large and complex systems of interactions.
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and user centered design methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge and efficiency in using design and prototyping tools for rapid, iterative prototyping.
- Retail, eCommerce and Cross-platform design experience.
Qualities & Characteristics
- A strong portfolio showcasing your understanding of core UX design principles.
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to have attention to small details while keeping focus on the big picture.
- Expertise in collaborative work with cross-functional teams.
- A strong desire to continuously improve within the field and keep up to date with trends and new techniques.
At -99® you will work in tandem with a team of passionate creatives that like making good things better. You will have exceptional opportunity to put your technical skills to use and be part of the thorough process of creating great digital products for top brands.
We build experiences and applications that capture attention, deliver solid results and win awards for clients like Arçelik, Vitra, Ipekyol, TeknoSA, Nike and more.
We tend to foster skills in our team when we spot them. Depending on your unique skill set and appetite you may also be asked to deliver, or collaborate on, UI designs.
Ready to make your best work yet?
Join The Team.