Our creatives are inspired and skilled storytellers to combine art and competence to concept and design beautiful ideas, products and services. At -99® we create elegant useful and engaging experiences informed by research, user insights, benchmarking and data analysis to solve complex business challenges and deliver tangible results.
As our new Visual Designer you will share creative thinking and insight to help shape new ideas and inspire the team as well as the client. You will deliver accurate outputs and maintain a high degree of innovation, quality and consistency throughout large scale design projects. Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams and the clients to help create digital products, mobile apps, e-commerce and web platforms that are delightful to use, functional and accessible to audiences.
Qualification & Requirements
- Three or more years of proven experience in digital visual design.
- You have an exceptional design aesthetic and able to define overall visual language and design key UI designs with minimal direction.
- Able to work on large design systems and produce informative design guidelines.
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and user centered design methodologies.
- Y are experienced in producing high-end prototypes that bring life to your designs.
- Advanced knowledge and efficiency in using design and prototyping tools. (Figma, Principle)
- Retail, eCommerce and Cross-platform design experience, and content for lifestyle and technology categories.
Qualities & Characteristics
- A strong portfolio showcasing high quality digital work with design aesthetics that stand out.
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to have attention to small details while keeping focus on the big picture.
- Expertise in collaborative work with cross-functional teams.
- A strong desire to continuously improve within the field and keep up to date with trends and new techniques.
At -99® you will work in tandem with a team of passionate creatives that like making good things better. You will have exceptional opportunity to put your technical skills to use and be part of the thorough process of creating great digital products for top brands.
We build experiences and applications that capture attention, deliver solid results and win awards for clients like Arçelik, Vitra, Ipekyol, TeknoSA, Nike and more.
We tend to foster skills in our team when we spot them. Depending on your unique skill set and appetite you may also be asked to deliver, or collaborate on micro Animations and UX designs.
Our team is working remotely with occasional team meetups at our office in Istanbul. A stone's through from the beautiful Galata Tower.
Ready to make your best work yet?
Join The Team.