Founded in 1955, Arçelik is a multinational household appliances manufacturer which also owns Beko and Grundig.VIEW PROJECT
Services & Scope
- UX Research & Strategy
- Experience Design
- Visual Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Style Guide
- Content Guidelines
- Front-end Development
- Technical Consulting
- Design System
- Web AR
The challenge that was put forward by Arçelik was: “In 2021 we will have the World's Best E-commerce based Electronics and Household Appliances Brand Website". In terms of content, structure and general usage it was a big challenge to design the website in a way that it reflects the brand, technologies and activities very well while, at the same time, be a leading e-commerce with ambitious KPI goals.
The challenge was ambitious and the task ahead was tough. We put together a project team with various skill sets to research, brainstorm, create, iterate and execute with the goal of creating a model website in the industry. To maximize the positive user experience, beside the mobile optimized layout and user experience based design we enriched the website with a number trendy features that work in harmony together. Such as:
- Personalized offers, notifications and coupons.
- A product recommendation tool that help customers find the right product based on their needs without using any technical terms.
- Smart predefined product comparison to tell the difference with zero effort.
- Augmented reality and 360 product view.
- Single goto point of support and knowledge base with hundreds of articles and tips.
And to keep the ball rolling in the right direction we defined the rules by designing guides for Development parties, Visual Content Maintenance, Product visuals and Setting standards for Icon Design.
- 13% increase in site traffic
- 18% increase in new users
- 56% less abandoned carts
- Time spent on the website after a search increased 134%
- UX/UI & User Journey
- Silver, E-commerce, Turkey
- Silver, E-commerce, EMEA
- Bronze, Technology Innovation
- Bronze, Customer Experience